Monday, February 18, 2008

Is this February???

Today is quite a bizarre day. I wouldn't believe it is February unless I looked at the Calendar!


Current Local Weather Move point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.


Washington DC, Reagan National Airport
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16
Last Update on Feb 18, 12:52 pm EST






Mostly Cloudy

72°F
(22°C)
Humidity: 37 %
Wind Speed: W 17 G 26 MPH
Barometer: 29.50" (998.9 mb)
Dewpoint: 44°F (7°C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.
More Local Wx:3 Day History:

Though I know the temp is going to drop very quickly this evening, today has just been too good to be true! Boy am I ever happy I left Minnesota, where it's currently 10-degrees!

Happy President's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's just not fair! It's a balmy 7 degrees in N'fld right now.

Anya said...

Don't be too sad...It started pouring rain about an hour ago and the temp's dropping quickly. That being said, I don't envy you MN weather! :-)